Beautiful ornaments transformed into Christmassy objects, chic and available in almost any hoop size. We love to embroider big. The perfect pattern for cushions!
Our used yarns for the cushions: Madeira Classic No. 40 Viscose
Silver = 1086
Gold = 1192
♥ Motifs: 6, Files: 35
♥ Technique: Full embroidery
♥ Hoops: 10x10, 13x18, 16x26, 18x30 and 20x20
♥ stitches: The stitches are on the overviews, explanation:
S = number of stitches, C = color change, H = height in mm, W = width in mm
♥ Object Size: The sizes in millimeters are shown on the overviews.
♥ Formats: PES, JEF, EXP, DST, VIP, VP3, HUS, XXX, VIP
♥ Set Info: It is sold only as a set, sale of single embroidery files is excluded.
Direct DOWNLOAD after payment
A revocation is excluded after receipt of the embroidery files.
What is required is a standard electronic embroidery machine without stitch number limit with an embroidery frame in the above-mentioned size and the ability to read one of the above-mentioned embroidery file formats.
All offered embroidery files were successfully embroidered on various machines as well as on various fabrics and tested sufficiently. In addition, it is strongly recommended that you make a test embroidery before embroidering on garments. If you still do not get satisfactory results, please contact your embroidery machine dealer to jointly solve the problem. Therefore, no responsibility is accepted for incorrect operation.
When selling embroidered items, "Embroidery file: Rock-Queen".
It is CONFIRMED
- to apply the unchanged embroidery files / embroidery designs on any materials and to distribute them commercially up to a maximum of 20 pieces per motif
- embroider and sell applications (buttons)
- Change colors within the embroidery file or embroider monochrome
It's NOT PERMITTED
- Mass production in the form of applications or embroidered objects (garments, accessories, objects, etc.) Mass production is possible from 20 pieces of the same motif onwards.
- change the embroidery file, remove or remove parts of it and then output it as your own
- to omit parts of the embroidery file or to embroider only partly, unless it is expressly permitted in the article description text
- use basic elements for your own designs and distribute them
- to copy, modify or sell the embroidery file(s).
Violations can be prosecuted!
The granting of rights to mass production through the consent of "rock queens" is permissible.
Please contact us !
Customer ratings for W17-ornament advent tree star christmas embroidery files